Rhea Chakraborty Responds to Allegations
NDTV
Aug 1, 2020

Rhea Chakraborty has finally broken her silence after all the allegations around the death of Sushant Singh Rajput.

Sushant Singh Rajput's father filed an FIR in Patna, Bihar earlier this week against Rhea Chakraborty, accusing her of transferring money from Sushant’s account and also mentally harassing him. After the case was filed Rhea did not make any public statement. On 31st July a video of hers started circulating on social media. In that video she can be seen talking to her friends. But it is not known when the video was taken and what she was talking about. On Social media everyone started saying she was talking about manipulating Sushant and they started blaming her for his suicide. 

After this video, Rhea Chakraborty, finally broke her silence on 31st July and released a video. 

In the video with a tear-stained face and folded hands, Rhea said: 

"I have immense faith in God and the judiciary. I believe that I will get justice. Even though a lot of horrible things are being said about me on the electronic media, I refrain from commenting on the advice of my lawyers as the matter is sub-judice (court is investigating the matter so I can not say anything more)," "Satyameva Jayate, the truth shall prevail," she added. 

The Bihar police is currently investigating the money that was transferred from Sushant’s account. The Enforcement Directorate has filed a money laundering case over "suspicious transactions" worth Rs 15 crore in connection with the death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput.