YAD Celebrates World Deaf Day
The Yuva Association of the Deaf has organised an exciting programme on 10th November for World Deaf Day. Watch the video to learn more.
Yuva Association of the Deaf (YAD) is the first Youth Association for the Deaf in Mumbai. They have organised an exciting programme to celebrate the 14th Anniversary of World Deaf Day (WDD) This programme will be held on Sunday 10th November 2019 in Mumbai.
This programme has many different sessions such as Dance, Drama, Jokes, Lectures and Movies. Are you excited? Wait there is even more.
6 Deaf Leaders will give a lecture at the programme as well.
1. Dr. Alim Chandani will give a lecture on the topic ‘Do you know your rights as a Deaf person in India?’
2. Arti Umrotkar will give a lecture on ‘Your Mind’
3. Rajesh Ketkar will give a lecture on ‘Young People can do themselves’
4. Bhaskar Rajbhar will give a lecture on ‘World Deaf Day’
5.Aqil Chinoy will give a lecture on ‘The Mirror’
6. Sunil Sahasrabuddhe will give a lecture as well.
I am sure now you are even more excited. If you want to attend the event there three types of passes are available.
1- Platinum is for Rs 230
2- Gold is for Rs 210
3- Silver is for Rs 190
You can make the payment through GooglePay and PhonePe. Don’t miss out on this exciting programme and book your tickets soon!